I mean, there are tools like Higan and RetroArch that offer more than just GBA emulator. The software has been designed in such a way that you can download and install more cores if you want. First of all, BATGBA has been well-configured to run on almost every Windows-based device. This powerful emulator allows users to remap the keyboard keys as per their preference. Overall, No$GBA is one of the best GBA emulators for PC that can be used to play both Nintendo DS and GBA games. While it is a handheld console, the Game Boy Advance (GBA) features dozens of excellent multiplayer games – many of which are considered quintessential must-have titles. VBA8 is great for dudes and dudettes who want to play GameBoy Advance games on their Windows Phone 8 devices, but it doesn’t run original GameBoy and GameBoy Color games. Well, now we can finally play those games thanks to M.k’s release of VGBC8, the first Windows Phone 8-specific GameBoy/GameBoy Color emulator. This game also comes with licensed teams and big name players from the top American football teams. You can enjoy the fast paced action provided in the game as long as you overlook the low-quality graphics of this game. It’s certainly the most popular, and it earned this popularity with great performance, accuracy and emulation features. The Premium version of the application strips away the ads but isn’t strictly necessary for a good experience. Get ready to enjoy and play the best games for GBA, Nintendo’s mythical 32-bit, full-color handheld console. At MyEmulator, your trusted online emulation website, you will find the best collection of top video games for Game Boy consoles, both the classic and the modern version. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you think there’s one missing from the list. This game includes Mario and his friends duking it out on the golf course. This is not an average boring golf game instead this one offers a lot of exciting features and game modes to make it more fun to play. SNK Playmore’s most popular shoot’em up game did finally manage to make its way onto the GameBoy Advance. Metal Slug Advance is the only Metal Slug title available for the GBA and it’s one of the best action games available on the platform. You get to play as completely new heroes and shoot your way through the enemy territory in vehicles or on foot.
- They are good enough for most uses, but you don’t have to go very far to find instances of graphic/sound mishaps, or performance slowdown.
- I’d like to use the NDS but the screen is just so darned tiny that I almost have to squint to see the games.
- The main thing is that GBA emulators are not 100% compatible at this point.
- That’s a good point, but I already have the means to easily rip cartridges to ROMs (via my NDS Slot-1 device) so that’s not really a problem.
- Save the planets and defeat the dark side, this is your mission in the game but your destiny holds many mysteries in this fast paced action game.